1. @ClimateCentral tweeted an article about how each state compares in spending on biking. According to the article, New York allocates 7-11% of transportation spending on bike/walk projects. We beat Connecticut, Utah and Michigan to name a few.
2. Jobs! @NYEnergyWeek tweeted about Governor Cuomo’s announcement regarding $500,000 in training grants for green jobs.
3. @REWorld tweeted an article about the Battery and Energy Storage Technology (BEST) Testing and Commercialization Center in Rochester, New York
4. @climateparents tweeted about storms & the NYC seawall and how the new figures compare to the past.
5. @KrapelsMarco tweeted about 10x more solar power coming to New York.
Do you have a favorite alternative energy tweet from this week? Reach out to us: @AltEnergyNYC.